It seems so easy to leave the bed in a mess and all messy when one wakes up and gets up every morning. After all, he thinks, he’s just going to mess up again in a matter of hours. Making a bed has become one of those boring tasks that very few people care about doing, but a well-made bed has a dramatic impact on the way a room looks and feels. Making your bed may seem like a simple task for most, but making it very elegant to impress involves a bit of knowing how. That means putting the sheets incorrectly and decorating them with the pillows more beautifully. Here are some steps that can help you plus you can find out some other simple steps to make a bed, and make your room look less messy and much more beautiful.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time required: 5-10 minutes
What you need to make a perfect bed
- Bed skirt (optional)
- Savannah set – lower savanna and upper savanna
- Quilt or blanket/sheet
- Pillow covers
- Mat (optional)
- Pillow protectors (optional)
- Pillows or Body Pillows
Here is how to make a bed
- Gather your bedding and supplies: Choose bedding that is comfortable and beautiful for you. If you like the way a bed skirt looks on your bed why this makes your room look more elegant, by all means, choose your favorite one. If you are more minimalist in your approach to bedding, look for it to go well. In addition, a bed that is done well, not simply, is still a significant improvement over a combination of pillows and sheets that gives more beauty to your bed.
- Remove used sheets: So simply remove used or dirty sheets and place them in the laundry basket or laundry. Shake any mattress pad, sometimes pillow protectors and quilts that do not need to be washed at all times. If you use a bed skirt and need to be washed, remove it and replace it with a clean one.
- Place the bottom sheet: If your bottom sheet is installed, simply slide the corner pockets on the ends of the bed and adjust the fitted sheet around the perimeter under the mattress. If the lower sheet is flat, place the sheet so that one foot of the sheet hangs over the edge of the top of the bed. Starting with the sides of the bed create the corners and fold under the mattress. Continue on each side, with the sheet and go folding while you go sliding everything.
- Add the upper sheet: Place the upper sheet uniformly on the bed, and fold under the corners only at the end of the bed. Sometimes it is convenient to leave the sides on the outside, so it is easier to enter the bed, but if it is a guest bed that is rarely used, or you are one folded under and visit frequently, You can fold down the sides too. Just remember your quilt, it will probably cover the sheet bit that hangs down. Funny fact: (Almost 40% of Americans) do not sleep with a top sheet. They do not like to remove the top sheet as it usually becomes a mess at the foot of the bed every morning and adds extra time to make the bed every morning. But in other countries that is not the case.
- Add a blanket, quilt: This serves to soften your choice of blanket evenly over the top of the bed, smoothing the edges as you go. Duvet covers are now universally recognized as the easiest choice of bedding for your bedroom. Use the quilt cover as a statement piece for your room. When choosing your duvet cover, think not only the quality (material, the armor, and the thread count) but also choose the design and style you like.
- Add Pillows: To place pillows under the blanket, fold the top sheet over the blanket. Place flat pillows or pillows on the top sheet at the head of the bed. Fold the blanket over the pillows towards the head of the bed, slide and soften. The pillows can also be placed upright against the head of the bed. This makes the bed have more view and those bed look finished and ready to rest that you love so much.
Tips for making a bed
- Practice every day, it will be easier in time to make your bed, faster will be to fix it and you will always have an elegant bed. In a short time, you will reach the fastest bed arrangers.
- Change your pillowcases twice a week for clean ones, and your bottom sheet once a week so these items get the most wear and tear. So it is necessary to have several games on hand.
- Use mattress pads and pillow protectors to lengthen the time between washing and protect your bedding and mattress.
Do you have any advice on how to make your bed? Let us know in the comments.