Nothing defines summer better than having friends to enjoy a barbecue in the backyard of your home. But with more families choosing to live in apartments on a homestead, they quickly find this hobby outside of their limits. However, outdoor electric grill technology has come a long way in recent years, so these wired contenders are a viable option to use them for balcony barbecues without any problem.
If you want a delicious steak, a juicy burger, or a rack of ribs that make your mouth water, there’s no better place to cook your food than on a grill. Charcoal and gas grills are popular during the hottest months of the year because they are easy to use in your patio, they do not heat your home on the hottest summer days, and they cook the meat to perfection, leaving it juicy and absolutely delicious. However, there are times when the use of a charcoal grill is not possible.
Maybe you live in an apartment building where an open fire is prohibited, or you live in an area where there are local ordinances against the outdoor grill. Maybe he just does not like to cook with fire because he thinks it’s dangerous, or maybe the weather conditions are not favorable for cooking outdoors. If any of these conditions sound familiar, you do not have to avoid boiling. Instead, you can invest in an electric grill. Just be sure that it can be used indoors and outdoors, electric grills have many benefits, they are also easy to clean, safe, cook your food evenly and perfect for families of any size.
- 1 Compare: The 10 Best Electric Grills 2018
- 1.1 The Best Electric Grills
- 1.1.1 What is an electric grill?
- 1.1.2 What are the advantages of owning an electric grill?
- 1.1.3 What are the different types of electric grills?
- 1.1.4 Considerations to choose the best electric grill 2018
- 1.1.5 conclusion
- 1.2 Share this:
- 1.3 Like this:
- 1.4 Related
Compare: The 10 Best Electric Grills 2018
George Foreman has become famous for its high-quality grills that are easy to use and drain fat, making your food healthier without affecting the flavor. Their brand-name interior grills have been brought to outdoor grills, which is shown in this great model. It comes with a 1.5-foot pedestal for outdoor use that can be easily removed when you want to bring it in.
You can enjoy 240 square inches of cooking space, a sloping grate and a tray that removes excess fat, plus it has variable temperature settings that make it easy to cook hamburgers, steaks and more. This electric grill connects to any standard outlet and does not require messy coal or expensive propane. When you have finished cooking, the removable plates are easy to clean, making this one of the most convenient electric grills that is affordable enough for any budget.
- It is affordable
- The plates are non-stick and removable, so they are easy to clean
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Has a removable pedestal for outdoor use or can function as a table grill
- It has various heat settings
- It is very easy to use
- Drains excess fat.
- It takes longer to cook than a traditional grill
- It does not taste the same as a carbon or propane model
- The non-stick coating may disappear over time
- Steaks are not cooked evenly in this device as they would in traditional models
You may have heard that electric grills just do not get the job done like other types, but this Char-Broil grill will change your mind. It features the award-winning TRU infrared technology that lets you enjoy the flavors and juices of your favorite meats and vegetables.
In addition to 1,750 watts of power, you will also enjoy the large cooking surface that is lined with porcelain to retain heat and prevent sticking, the cool contact handle and the outdoor thermometer that registers temperatures of up to 550 degrees. The plug temperature control is easy to use and works with any 120-volt outlet. It also has wheels for easy portability, a warming rack to keep foods at the right temperature, and comes in your choice of seven colors, including graphite, glossy black, blue, red, chocolate graphite, urban moss, and vanilla.
- Infrared technology provides uniform heating
- It has a guarantee
- It is affordable
- It’s easy to move it anywhere
- It comes in many colors to update your outdoor space
- It has a large cooking surface
- Does not have hot or cold spots
- It is easy to clean
- It has a storage rack to keep your roasting tools organized
- It is easy to assemble
- Take some time to preheat to the right temperature
- the assembly is not difficult, but it takes a long time
- Can not be used indoors
- The heating element ignites with drops of grease, which could be a potential danger depending on where the grill is located
If you want versatility, that’s what you’ll get with this grill, which has a heating element that can be adjusted in three different positions to cook a variety of foods, including roast chicken, and even comes with the broil set (kit) for that has everything you need to start. With 200 square inches of cooking space, you will have plenty of space to cook chicken, seafood, hamburgers and your other favorite barbecue foods.
This variable 1,500-watt grill has the power you need to cook anything, without the use of coal or natural gas. The pan of grease picks up drips, so it’s very easy to clean. The thermostatic controls allow you to raise (or lower) the heat to properly cook almost anything. It has a viewing window, so you do not have to open the grill to check the progress and lose valuable heat, and you also have a wooden leg rack for your tools, as well as two side tables that pull down when you are not In use.
You can even add wood chips to add a flavor kick to your favorite foods, and if you need to move it from one place to another – no problem. The durable steel frame moves easily on the attached wheels.
- It’s easy to use
- Most of them are pre-assembled
- Temperatures are easy to control
- It is easy to clean
- The element can be adjusted in three different positions for optimal cooking
- It is more similar in style to traditional grills than other electric models
- It has a guarantee
- It is cooked uniformly
- It’s very tough
- It is expensive
- The grease tray should be cleaned after each use to avoid sprouts
- Some editing is difficult
The Best Electric Grills
What is an electric grill?
While most grills rely on coal or gas to create a fire inside; An electric grill uses electricity to heat a coil of metal that is used to cook the food. These grills may look like outdoor grills in some ways, but fire is never used, you do not have to work with the messy coal (which also causes pollution), and you do not have to worry about constantly filling a tank with water. propane.
They are available in various sizes, from full-size models that you can use in your backyard, to the perfect table grills for a patio or balcony, and even indoor models that allow you to grill your favorite foods indoors when the Weather prevents outdoor barbecue.
What are the advantages of owning an electric grill?
If there are some rules or laws that prohibit you from using an outdoor grill in your neighborhood, an electric model is a great alternative. These are ideal for apartments and condominiums where you only have a small balcony or patio and where the use of fire apparatus, to prevent fires are not allowed and is also ideal for homes where associations of homeowners have banned fire. If you have local laws against the outdoor grill because of its effects on the environment, you can still have outdoor barbecues using an electric unit.
If it is cold, snow or outdoor rain, an indoor grill allows you to enjoy the ease of roasting without having to resist the elements. Finally, if you have no experience cooking directly with fire and the idea makes you a little nervous, an electric grill is easy to use without danger.
It is difficult to convert people who have been using coal or gas all their lives. They get used to a particular flavor and simply think that they do not know the same thing without it charcoal. I’m not saying that electricity is better, but it has, in fact, some advantages. These are some:
- A healthy way to cook – Many electric grills (like the George Forman) are designed to reduce the amount of fat. Generally, a healthier way to go for a healthier roast because when the flame produces soot and carcinogens, especially if the food is carbonized, in addition to not having a good taste is also not healthy. Treating the reduction of intake of such harmful compounds is beneficial
- No restrictions – Many apartment buildings and condominiums have restrictions on barbeque grills with an open flame. That rules out any gas or coal grill. If you do not want to risk your landlords’ anger and avoid unnecessary arguments, you can usually use an electric barbecue grill to get the best of both worlds.
- Operation, safety, cleanliness and simpler – Electric heat is usually a much safer way to cook. There is no flame or combustion, there are no fuel tanks under pressure, and apart from spilling the delicious fragrance of your kitchen, for the delicious food, there is no smoke. Most electric barbeque grills can be easily disassembled for cleaning, and are often non-stick. They are also mechanically simple, which makes them lightweight and convenient.
What are the different types of electric grills?
If you like to grill all year round or would like to start roasting for the first time without the hassle of building a maintenance fire, an electric grill may be something you want to consider adding to your home. There are two main types to choose from: indoor grills and outdoor grills. Before buying, consider how you will use your grill to determine which type best suits your needs.
- Indoor grills – are designed to be used indoors. They are smaller and are not like outdoor models, they do not come on wheels or have a support. They are designed to fit directly on your countertop or small table. These grids usually have upper and lower plates that press against the food when it is inserted in the center. Most of the plates are made of non-stick materials that are easy to clean, and some may have a tray where the fat drops this allows the fat to drain into this utensil, so your food is not greasy and is actually healthier.
- Outdoor grills – these grills are used outdoors and look like larger propane or charcoal grills. The main difference is that you do not use any type of fuel with these – you simply have to use electricity. Just plug it into a power outlet, let it heat up, and it’s that easy to use to cook hot dogs, hamburgers and more.
Considerations to choose the best electric grill 2018
If you are already with the idea of an electric grill, it is easy to want to finish and buy the first one you see online or in the store. However, you do not want to do that and end up disappointed in the product you buy. Instead, take a moment to do some research to make sure you are getting the best product at the best value. If you do not know where to start when it comes to buying one of these grills, these key points can help you get started on your way to the indoor and outdoor grill throughout the year.
Many factors are in the price of your new grill, including the size of the cooking area, the power of the heating element, and other, additional features. If you only want to cook for you only indoors, a small table grill costs less than $ 100. Instead, if you want a larger outdoor model that you can cook for a crowd, expect to pay several hundred dollars.
You do not want to keep a product that simply does not work. That’s why having a guarantee is so important. If your non-stick surface sticks and becomes damaged, if the power cord does not work or something goes wrong due to a manufacturer’s defect, do not pay for repairs yourself. Instead, make sure you have a guarantee that protects you from these costly situations.
If you plan to cook for your family or friends, make sure you have a large cooking surface to work faster. No one wants to have to wait for their food, so be sure to buy a grill that is large enough to cook a large amount of food if necessary.
Interior / exterior design
Determine where you will use your grill before making a purchase. An outdoor pedestal grill would be too big and it would be pretty foolish to use it in your indoor kitchen, while a small table model is best suited for indoor use. If you plan to use yours inside and outside, look for a combination grill that can be used anywhere easily.
Are you living in a place or apartment where cooking with open fires is not allowed? Electric grills are the best options for cooking delicious foods without smoke, or flame with them you are allowed to cook on balconies, patios, etc. Electric grills can also be used for cooking indoors and cooking outdoors. They are more compact than gas grills and charcoal grills. Electric grills have the ability to cook all your favorite dishes easily.
If rules and laws prohibit you from using a propane or charcoal grill, you do not have to miss any summer to have barbeque grills in the backyard of your home with your loved ones. Instead, you can grill (grill) safely outside (or inside with certain models) with an electric grill. With just one outlet, you can enjoy juicy and tasty roast meats and meals without the disaster and the risks caused by fires with these innovative grilling devices that are very modern. Are you looking for the best? The Easy Street Electric Grill With Rotisserie is a great option.